As a small business owner, you know that social media marketing is critical for making people aware of your brand and attracting new customers. But, very often small business owners don’t know where to start with defining a social media strategy. They’re simply overwhelmed by the thought of it!
Does this sound familiar?
- Are you struggling to find the time to invest in your social media marketing?
- Are you frustrated that you're just not getting noticed by your target audience?
- Do you sit and stare at your laptop, wondering what on earth to post today?
- Do you wonder which social media channels to focus on for the best results?
- Are you just overwhelmed by the whole idea of social media marketing?
This 2-hour workshop will walk you through an 8-step plan for creating a social media strategy that is totally tailored to your business. We'll cover:
- Social media objectives
- Your target audience
- Defining your brand story
- Choosing the right social media channels for you
- Content strategy: how to create and find great content
- The role of social advertising
- Best practice guidelines for each channel
- How to measure your social media success
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
You’ll leave the workshop:
- With a clear understanding of what a social media strategy should include
- With social media templates to use in your business
- Full of confidence and ideas of how to bring your business to life on social media that you can put in place straight away!
- Armed with hints, tips and apps to make using social media a doddle!
One small business owner who recently attended a social media strategy session with Hatch Social said:
“Huge thanks to Helen for an inspiring and informative 1:1 yesterday. Crikey, I realised there is so much I don't know but I left feeling so positive and the structure Helen devised for me is totally manageable and I cannot wait to get stuck in.”
Places are limited and cost £40. Simply click here to book.
Can't wait to see you there!